If your work is chosen for exhibition, you will be notified by Monday, July 24th, 2017.
- You must provide us with high-resolution files of digital images following the instructions in your acceptance notification.
- Exhibition quality prints of your accepted work must be delivered to the San Marcos Activity Center, 501 E. Hopkins, San Marcos, TX 78666 on Saturday, August 26th, 2017, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The overall size of your prints, including the frame, if any, must be at least 8×10 inches, and no more than 30 inches in each dimension.
- Canvas, wooden, and metal prints will be accepted, as long as sizes are within the guidelines.
- If you are framing your work, please use mats and frames that compliment your work, and are appropriate in a gallery setting. Colored mats and unframed prints on foam core are discouraged. We recommend a 2-inch mat border on each side of a framed print.
- All work shall be ready to hang, and each print must have name and title on the back of the work.
- Photographers will pay a 30% commission for any work sold, to help defray the costs of the exhibition.
- Prints may be picked up at the San Marcos Activity Center on Saturday, October 21st, 2017. If you prefer to have your entry mailed or shipped to you, please provide a prepaid, pre-addressed shipping case. Warning: any work without a prepaid, pre-addressed shipping case that is not picked up on time will be sold, with the proceeds going to benefit the San Marcos Area Arts Council.